Our reports provide relevant information regarding building new integrated develops such as townhouses, units, dual occupancy & granny flats in bushfire prone areas;
- The RFS have additional setbacks associated with integrated developments to include increased Asset Protection Zone (APZ) requirements. A maximum of a BAL-29 outcome in accordance with AS3659-2009 is required.
- Lot setbacks
- Level of Building Construction Required to meet the BCA/NCC
- Recommendations for water supplies for firefighting if/as required
- We can review your plans & add in any additional design feature to increase the level of protection against a bushfire threat
- we offer a free desktop assessment to determine if a site has the ability to be developed as an integrated site & the required APZ’s are achievable